Master Control Box Habitat
One of the company’s is the provision of safety habitats that allow offshore workers to complete potentially hazardous operations in a controlled environment.
A robust process safety management system is central to any well-managed installation or site. By applying the hierarchy of control when hot work is required, our pressurized hot work habitats provide the most effective engineering control measure available to manage and mitigate risk.
Control the risk using two key properties:
Containment – the flexible flameproof panel arrangement provides containment of the working area preventing the escape of sparks or wielding slag.
Pressurization – the controlled over-pressure within the habitat provides a barrier preventing the ingress of hydro-carbons or other hazardous gases during operation.
Fully certified pressurized hot work habitat system.
The modular construction allows SEASWAT pressurized habitats to be installed to any required size and shape, incorporating penetrations such as structural beams and pipework with ease, ensuring that wherever the work site may be, our habitats can be installed.
The high rate of air change within the pressurized wielding habitats, and the adjustable air extraction provide safe and comfortable working conditions during the hot work operations, removing noxious fumes as they are produced during the hot work.
The unique features of our habitat include the following:
- Emergency push button design to stop all work in the habitat in cases of emergencies.
- All round flame retardant panels of fiber glass materials.
- Master control box design for easy maintenance and operations.
- Pressure and temperature control habitat.
- Auto shutdown of operational habitat upon detection of hazardous gases with auto activation of sounder beacon inside/outside habitat.