This course is designed for personnel designated as Emergency Response Team member is organization where personnel are exposed to operations working at height.
During the course participants will learn and demonstrate an understanding of the activities and hazards related to Working at Height. Participants will also demonstrate to a level of competence self-rescue techniques and apply the various methods of Rescue from Height.
- Principles of Working at Heights
- Activities relating to Working at Height
- Legislation – Acts, Regulations, Guidelines relating to Working at Height
- Hazards relating to Working at Height
- Hazards Management & Control
- Equipment used for Rescue from Height
- Application of equipment used for Rescue from Height
- PPE required for Rescue from Height
- Self-Rescue techniques in an emergency situation
- Rescue at Height – Response Methodology