Commercial and High Rise Building’s Facade Maintenance and Services
Most commercial or high rise buildings comes in all shapes and sizes and are mostly located on busy streets and intersections. Traditionally these buildings facade maintenance are carried out by building a gondola system to gain access to the different outside areas of the building. There are however certain buildings that are uniquely shaped or architecturally challenging in terms of gaining access to all locations of the building. These include protrusions or architecture features that protrude out from the vertical side of the building making it difficult to deploy a gondola system that normally can only go vertically up and down.
This is where Seacad is able to offer the following services:
- A unique anchor system normally set at the top of the building that allows the vertical and horizontal deployment of teams of abseilers.
- An access system allowing the maintenance or replacement of building facades that may include materials like glass, aluminum, granite, shotcrete, metal cladding etc.
- Water proofing and sealing to prevent water ingress via replacement of old rubber seals and silicon base products.
- Removal of old paintwork and application of new coating system. Glass cleaning and maintenance.
- A customized facade of access system that can reach all angles and spots irrespective of whether the building is curved or flat or have protrusions.
- Safety and reliability including technical integrity of the access system.